Area of Expertise
Leadership education, Mentoring, e-mentoring, Program coordinator, Ecotoxicology, Environmental science
BSc 1989, Biology, Lund University (LU), Sweden; PhD 1999, Ecology , LU, Sweden
|2008-present||HR-manager: Director of luPOD – Lund University Post Doctoral program, Academic traineeship program, AKKA, Tomorrows research leaders, Program for the coordinators of the Strategic research areas at Lund University|
|2004-2008||Lund university Commissioned Education: Project manager, consultant and certified leadership instructor specializing in mentoring, leadership and cross-cultural leadership training|
|1999-2004||Senior lecturer, Department of Environmental Science, Lund University|
|1997-1998||Honorary researcher position at Sea Grant Institute, Department of Water Chemistry, University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA).|
- Agrell, C., ter Schure A., Bokenstrand, A., Sveder, J., Larsson, P. and Zegers, BN., (2004). Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) at a solid waste incineration plant I: Atmospheric concentrations. Atmospheric Environment. 38:30 , 5139-5148
- ter Schure, A, Agrell, C., Bokenstrand, A., Sveder, J., Larsson, P. and Zegers, BN., (2004). Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) at a solid waste incineration plant II: Atmospheric deposition. Atmospheric Environment. 38:30 , 5149-5155
- ter Schure, A., Larsson, P., Agrell, C. and Boon, J., (2004). Atmospheric transport of polybrominated diphenyls and polychlorinadet biphenyls to the Baltic Sea, Europe. Environmental Science & Technology , 38:5 , 1282-1287
- Agrell, C., Larsson, P., Okla, L. and Agrell, J. (2002). PCB congeners in precipitation, wash out ratios and depositional fluxes within the Baltic Sea region, Europe. Atmospheric Environment. 36, 371-383
- Backe, C., Larsson, P. and Agrell, C. (2002). Spatial and temporal variation of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) in precipitation in southern Sweden. The Science of the Total Environment. 285, 117-132
- Agrell, C., Larsson, P., Okla, L., Bremle, G., Johansson, N., Klavins, M., Roots, O. and Zelechowska, A. (2001). ”Atmospheric and river input of PCBs, DDTs and HCHs to the Baltic Sea.” In: A system analysis of the changing Baltic sea. Eds. Wulff, F., Rahm, L. and Larsson, P. Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- Agrell, C., Okla, L., Larsson, P, Backe, C and Wania, F. (1999). ”Evidence of Latitudinal Fractionation of Polychlorinated Biphenyl Congeners along the Baltic Sea”. Environmental Science and Technology. Vol. 33, pp. 1149-1156.
- Wania, F., Bidleman, T., Agrell, C. Foley, G., Gustafson, Ö., Jones, K., Lindau, L., McLachland, M, Sheringer, M., Steinnes, E., Swackhamer, D. “Fluxes: Transport Processes and the Use of Models”. In: Assessment of the Sources, Atmospheric Fluxes, Environmental Cycling, Effects and Sinks of Persistent Organic pollutants, POPs. TemaNord:514. Nordic Council of Ministers, Copenhagen 2000.
- Lövkrona, I., Agrell, C. och Widen, K. 2006, 2008, 2010. AKKA- Experiences of gender integrated leadership program (Erfarenheter av ett genusintegrerat ledarskapsprogram. in Swedish) Rapport, Personalenheten Lunds Universitet. ISBN 91-631-8904-6, 978-91-633-2312-6 and 978-91-633-6386-3
- Smith, H, Agrell, C. and Persson Y. 2002. Self evaluation of the Basic Education in Environmental Science at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural science Lund University. (In Swedish; “Självärdering av grundutbildningen i Miljövetenskap vid Matematisk naturvetenskaplig fakultet, Lunds Universitet”); inför Högskoleverkets evaluering av Miljöutbildningar i Sverige 2002.
- Executive board and project manager: SIDA financed International program on Sustainable Urban Water and Sanitation – Integrated Processes 2008-2009
- Member, Board of Directors, The Council for Frontiers of Knowledge The CFK (2012-Current)
- Executive board of WP 3 – HR and gender issues the European Network of Excellence Nano2Life 2003-2008
- Evaluator: Senior lectorate, Gävle Högskola in biology with focus on environmental science February, 2003.
- Coordinator for studies abroad, Environmental Science program Lund University, between 2000-2002.
- Referee for the journal Environmental Science and Technology and Atmospheric Environment since 1999
- Swedish News (channels 1,2 and 4): 5 times interviewed in National TV concerning my research 1999- onwards
- Member of the Board of Ecology at Natural Science faculty, Lund University 1997-1999
- Member of Nordic Council of Ministers working group on “Fluxes: Transport Processes and the Use of Models”, Lancaster 1998.
- LOD: Association of Leadership consultants at universities in Sweden (2003-current)
- Institutional Human Resources Strategy Group, EURAXESS (2012-application submitted)
- Environmental research scholarship, 2000, From The Swedish Association of Graduate Civil Engineers
- Lars Johan Wallmarks scholarship for excellent teachers, 2002, Lund University
- Assistant supervisor for PhD-student Arnout ter Schure
- Supervisor of four M. Sc. thesis in Environmetal Sciences 20p at Lund University
- Supervision of numerous student projects at A, B and C level at Lund university
- Career coach for scientist at Lund University